Tuesday 22 December 2009

The first one.

Hey y'all.

Pretty much, I decided to start bloggin' because I was up late, had got bored of listening to my music (which doesn't happen very often) and there was nobody to talk to on my IM services. Then, I had the amazing idea of copying a friend of mine who seems to get a good kick out of making these things; credits to Sophie Brown.

Anyway, hi, I'm Angus. I'm a 17 year old from Cambridge who seems to have discovered another way to waste time on the internet. I am currently in my first year of College, studying Chemistry, Biology, History and Media Studies. I also play the piano and on occasion upload my piano antics onto youtube, which you can check out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/venomisinmyblood. I would like to note that I created that account a few years ago which partly explains the very silly account name AND it was made in panic when every other name I tried was denied because someone had already used it.

Outside of broadening my intellectual horizons, I tend to play snooker and relatively similar games, and follow football. But mostly, I spend my time on the computer, of which I have two, a laptop and a desktop computer however the PC is on holiday at the moment, in Germany, as it recently went into a coma and needed the best medical attention urgently.

A vague introduction to my family... I live with my grandparents and occasionally my sister when she is not at university. My father, whom I do not know personally, but I have been told he is quite the dodgey character, lives in the states somewhere. My mother sadly died just over 10 years ago, which explains why I now live with her parents.

Well, that was me. Sorta. At least it will give you an ok perspective of who I am when reading later blogs I may or may not make (depending on whether I remember making this account in the morn.). Thanks for reading up to here so far, I shan't keep you any longer.

Until next time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment