Saturday 13 February 2010

Saturdays.

It's the end of the first half of term at college after the winter break; I'm tired, I'm bored, I'm dressed as an alcoholic and I'm ill.

It has become a regular thing for me in recent years to be ill on the first few days of a holiday break. There is no surprise from me therefore that it's the case again for this holiday, which celebrates valentines, Gromit's birthday and the Winter Olympics. My illness isn't that bad, I can still breath when my torso is upright, I can still taste food etc. but I can't stop coughing, my head feels like it's gonna explode and I can't sleep well because of my throat closing up when I lie down. That's my tired and illness explained.

On to the next topic. Why I'm dressed as an alcoholic.

Let me first describe HOW I'm dressed as one, I'm wearing socks 'nd slippers, a pair of trackies called Georgia, a monsterz of rock t-shirt (sesame street) and my Reel Big Fish hoody. My hood is up, and I'm wearing some badass sun glasses. This is all topped off with the possession of some oh-so alcoholic shandy. This was all done to try and do something in my boredom. You can bet I have failed terribly in my attempt to be an alcoholic.

This blog post was also an attempt to pass the time, but I have now become bored in typing about myself, this being sick lark is really taking its toll on me.

I'll type about me more when I am better.

Toodles xx

1 comment: